IMPORTANT NOTEIf you would like our assistance in bidding for this tender, please contact us using the form at the end of this post.
Service prior information notice
EU–Brazil sector dialogues support facility.
Partnership Instrument 2015 annual action programme (ref. C(2015)9106 on 16.12.2015).
Budget line 19.050100.
European Union, represented by the European Commission, Brasilia, BRAZIL.
The overall objective of the contract is to support the implementation of the project ‘EU–Brazil sector dialogues support facility’. The service provider will be responsible for technical assistance in specialised areas and logistics support for the implementation of the following services, inter alia:
1) administration and project management;
2) backstop support;
3) preparation of baseline, benchmarking and specific sector studies;
4) the organisation of events (conferences, seminars, workshops, mutual technical visits and other exchange activities, etc.);
5) the provision of specialised technical assistance to the relevant stakeholders;
6) external expertise relevant to policy dialogues (e.g., speakers, panelists, rapporteurs, facilitators or moderators at conferences or meetings, support for research).
4 000 000 EUR.
Regulation (EU) No 236/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11.3.2014 laying down common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for financing external action and Regulation (EU) No 234/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11.3.2014 establishing a Partnership Instrument for cooperation with third countries.
There must be a minimum period of 30 calendar days between the publication of this prior information notice and the publication of the corresponding contract notice.
No applications or requests for information should be sent at this stage.
Please contact us on this specific tender using this form.