IMPORTANT NOTEIf you would like our assistance in bidding for this tender, please contact us using the form at the end of this post.
Section I: Contracting authority
Villa Gualino, viale Settimio Severo 65
For the attention of: Procurement Officer
10133 Turin TO
Telephone: +39 0116302222
Fax: +39 0116302204
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.etf.europa.eu
Electronic access to information: http://www.etf.europa.eu/web.nsf/pages/Open_tenders
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
European institution/agency or international organisation
Other: Human resources development, labour market, vocational education and training.
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: no
Section II: Object of the contract
Services to support ETF project activities in Azerbaijan.
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Azerbaijan.
The notice involves the establishment of a framework agreement
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 225 000 EUR
The requirements for specific assignments will be outlined in specific terms of reference (ToRs) which will be sent to the framework contractor along with a request for offer (RfO).
Due to the nature of the services required and their place of delivery, the ETF is seeking a company, which will ensure a strong local base in Azerbaijan, with the staff appropriate for achieving the scope of the contract. In case the contractor is established outside Azerbaijan, it should have its local office in Azerbaijan, in particular, in Baku and the ETF will have direct access and direct contact with this local office.
The selected service provider will provide upon request the 3 main types of services which may also be closely linked:
service A: organisation of project meetings such as workshops or seminars in Azerbaijan;
service B: support to ETF country networking;
service C: translation of documents and working papers with technical specialised terminology for events/workshops.
Given the subject of the contract, participation in this call for tender is open to all natural and legal persons that are established (domicile or headquarters respectively) in the EU, the ETF partner countries (for the full list see the tender dossier or visit http://www.etf.europa.eu), Liechtenstein and Norway.
The contract is covered by the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA): no
This contract is divided into lots: no
Variants will be accepted: no
II.2)Quantity or scope of the contract
Estimated value excluding VAT: 225 000 EUR
This contract is subject to renewal: yes
Number of possible renewals: 3
In the case of renewable supplies or service contracts, estimated timeframe for subsequent contracts:
in months: 12 (from the award of the contract)
Duration in months: 12 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1)Conditions relating to the contract
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
The performance of the contract is subject to particular conditions: no
III.2)Conditions for participation
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
2. the table on the tenderer’s financial stability duly filled in and signed by a legal representative (available for download at the following link: http://www.etf.europa.eu/web.nsf/pages/Open_tenders).
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: The tenderer must be able to prove that he is in a stable financial position and meets the following financial stability parameters.
For profit-making organisations:
1. the ratio between short-term assets and short-term debts should be above 1;
2. the ratio between own funds and total liabilities should be above 0,2;
3. the net profit should be positive;
4. the annual global turnover should be at least twice the average contract value for a year (112 500 EUR).
For non-profit organisations:
1. the ratio between short-term assets and short-term liabilities should be above 1;
2. the ratio between net assets or equity and total liabilities should be above 0,2;
3. the gross operating surplus should be positive;
4. the annual global revenues should be at least twice the average contract value for a year (112 500 EUR).
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met:
1. a detailed reference list of similar services provided in the past 3 years. This list should contain the description of the event and networking reference (names of key counterparts in Azerbaijan), the start and end date of the activity, the total value and the name of the recipient of the services carried out in Azerbaijan;
2. a description of the office facilities of the tendering company, including for tenderers with a headquarters outside Azerbaijan, a description of the local office based in Azerbaijan. The description should include a list of all the equipment, offices, meeting rooms etc. that will be used for the implementation of this contract.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
1. a minimum of 3 years’ experience in organising events;
2. suitable office facilities for the implementation of the activities in Azerbaijan.
III.2.4)Information about reserved contracts
III.3)Conditions specific to services contracts
Execution of the service is reserved to a particular profession: no
Legal persons should indicate the names and professional qualifications of the staff responsible for the execution of the service: no
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.1.3)Reduction of the number of operators during the negotiation or dialogue
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the specifications, in the invitation to tender or to negotiate or in the descriptive document
An electronic auction will be used: no
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
Any EU official language
Duration in months: 6 (from the date stated for receipt of tender)
ETF premises, Turin, Italy.
Persons authorised to be present at the opening of tenders: yes
Additional information about authorised persons and opening procedure: 1 representative for each tenderer.
Section VI: Complementary information
This is a recurrent procurement: no
The contract is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds: yes
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): ETF is an EU agency.
VI.4)Procedures for appeal
General Court of the Court of Justice of the European Union
boulevard Konrad Adenauer
Telephone: +352 4303-1
Internet address: http://curia.europa.eu
Fax: +352 4303-2100
Precise information on deadline(s) for lodging appeals: Within 2 months of the notification to the plaintiff, or, in absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the knowledge. A complaint to the European Ombudsman does not have as an effect to suspend this period or to open a new period for lodging appeals.
VI.4.3)Service from which information about the lodging of appeals may be obtained
Please contact us on this specific tender using this form.